Now that all of the kitchen cabinets are in (more on that later), I have started reorganizing everything. One problem area was my tea storage. It had expanded onto two shelves. Kristin called it a "tea explosion"! I used the KonMari method, gathering everything together, then going through, piece by piece. It was difficult. But I realized that some of the tea was very old. I sorted, gave some to Julie, packaged up some newer tea bags that I was unlikely to use into a bag for Paul to bring to the break area at his work, and tossed quite a bit. I got it down to a goodly number of favorites. One shelf!