Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Long Absence/Explanation/MDS/Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Hello! I have been away a long time.  A lot has happened in life since my last post a year and a half ago.  Paul and I spent a lot of time traveling in late 2018 through November of 2019.  Then there was work and grandson (who is 13 and 1/2!).  When we returned from our last trip in 2019 (a visit to Philadelphia to see our son and to tour Gettysburg, plus a Civil War ball), Paul was diagnosed first with severe anemia, and then cancer (MDS and non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma).  He is going in for a stem cell transplant in May which will hopefully lead to a cure, God willing.
I'm not sure if I will be able to blog much, but in a subsequent post I wanted to post a checklist for pre-transplant patients and caregivers. I also have been posting YouTube videos relating to Cancer Caregivers.  My channel is here: Celeste's Channel.


Most peaceful countries in the world 2020 | Atlas & Boots

No comments: