- School - I am finishing another class towards my BSN completion program. Three classes left to go, which will be available to take in summer.
- Work - The clinic I work in will be closed in a month, very sad. Then my new job, back in the NICU, starts.
- Family - The big news here is that Robert is having surgery, extensive inner ear surgery (Google Tympanomastoidectomy and Ossiculoplasty if you care to see details). In fact, this is happening this very second - we are four hours in. Praying he will be out of surgery and restored to health soon!
- Home - Lots of winter indoor projects on the list. Poor Paul!
- Health - I am dealing with chronic issues, medication changes and adjustments that are not pleasant.
But I am feeling blessed in spite of the challenges.