Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do NOT Mix Cats and Lilies!

I learned very recently that lilies are extremely poisonous to cats. Fortunately I learned this without one of my cats getting very sick or dying. I had made a blog post about how we "decorated" Snuggs, our cat, with lily pollen. A dear friend warned me of the danger after reading it. I was horrified and absolutely terrified! Fortunately, Snuggs did not suffer any ill effects (nine lives, you know) , but I wanted to let others know in case anyone else is as clueless as I was.

No comments: