Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year, An Old Dilemma

So here we are in January 2011. I have not made any official New Year's Resolutions, but I do have something I very much want to accomplish this year (and forever). I want to spend more time doing self-care/pampering and more time making my home a lovely place. Time is one of the difficulties, but in all honestly I waste a ton of it on stupid things like dopey TV shows, computer solitaire, and other stuff like that.

I have this dream vision. In the vision I am the type of person who relishes exercise, is rested and well turned out fashion and make-up-wise, makes a little sanctuary of peace and beauty in her home, and spends time creatively (music, sewing, etc.). I do some of these things, some of the time. I don't know why I keep getting in my own way. It is a dilemma.

So my goal or resolution for this year is to try and be that woman I described above, the majority of the time. (Wish me luck - I will surely need it!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck, Celeste! It's always good to try and improve.

Celeste said...

Thanks!