It was so much fun, and so moving.
- Singing newer music with only a few mistakes.
- Working with our two fabulous choir directors: Christian from FHC, who conducted, and Jill from St. Joe's, who played the organ.
- Realizing that people actually do stand up, in the manner of King George II, when the Hallelujah Chorus is performed (If I had known, I would have warned Paul and Kristin, who came to see us and were a little confused when everyone stood up!).
- Singing as a gathering of Christians, as one voice in praise of God.
- The end, when all was done, and I was trembling from effort and holding back tears of joy at being a part of this.
What a wonderful way to experience Advent.